This time of year always seems to bring about more reflection on our lives: what did we do? What didn't we do? Did we do good? Did we help others? I don't see why a blog should be any different. So, here is a list of the most popular posts this year so you can take a second look (or a fresh look if you missed them the first time):
5. Condo ordered to amend declaration by court
4. Directors may disqualify another director without a vote of the owners
3. Status certificate error costs condominium
2. Restrictive covenants in common elements condos
1. Ontario election - how does it affect your condo?
Note: most popular was determined by the total number of clicks per post.
As always, let me know if you have an issue you want me to post about. All I ask is that you keep in mind that I will not answer specific legal issues related to your specific condominium; only general condominium law questions.